|Per Serving (42g)||Per 100g|
- We’ve left out the wheat and dairy but not the taste.
- Spirulina is an algae which is high in vitamin B 12, calcium, vitamin A, iron and protein.
- Oats contain B vitamins, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper and manganese.
- What’s cooler than being cool? Being cold pressed: It maintains ingredient integrity for optimum nutrition.
- Here’s what’s missing but won’t be missed: artificial sweeteners, refined sugars and all things artificial.
We list everything: Almonds (28%), Fruitrim (Fruit Juices, Natural Grain Dextrins), Oats (19%), Brown Rice Crisps (Brown Rice, Brown Rice Syrup, Sea salt), Rice Bran, Raisins, Sesame Seeds (1%), Vanilla Extract, Spirulina (1%), Brown Rice, Sea Salt, Natural Flavours, Mixed Tocopherals, Panax Ginseng (0.2%).
Juz ShackladyThe Bounce ball to beat all balls!
All the energy, protein and healthy delight rolled up in the tastiest of snacks.
I always carry these when I'm cycling and can count on them being gentle on my stomach while giving me the hunger-busting energy I need.
They also make an amazing breakfast when I'm low on time. ;)
AnnBounce breakfast ball!
I have one of these babies every morning for breakfast! It's so delish!
MelissaCertainly an acquired taste
These are more of an acquired taste, which apparently I have never acquired. So I shared them around and friends and family really liked them, so clearly I'm missing out here. So, if these are flavours that you like, you will love these balls, otherwise you may be like me and just have to miss out.
This balls have a unique and yet addictive flavour. The chewiness of the nuts with the super foods create a sweet and satisfying ball. I haven't yet found a product that mirrors this delicious flavour combination
At first sight it might not look so appealing, but it really is tasty and a great snack! Best part its healthy and nutty. I really enoyed this Defence Spirulina and Ginseng defence boost ball in the arvo!