|Per Serving (42g)||Per 100g|
– Some nuts are happiest when surrounded by other like-minded nuts, like pecans and cashews. Bonding over their massive mineral make-up, they’re also full of fibre, heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and vitamin E.
– Sunflower seeds help you bloom: they’re packed with beneficial minerals like copper, manganese and magnesium.
– Quality whey protein adds to the creamy texture and is easily absorbed by the body. The protein content will fill you up without letting you down.
– What’s cooler than being cool? Being cold pressed: It maintains ingredient integrity for optimum nutrition.
– Here’s what’s missing but won’t be missed: artificial sweeteners, refined sugars and all things artificial.
We list everything: Nut and Seed Blend (40%) (Sunflower Seed Kernels, Cashews, Pecans 6%, Almonds, Flaxseed), Brown Rice Syrup, Whey Protein, Inulin (Dietary Fibre), Whey Protein Crisps (Whey Protein, Tapioca Starch), Maple Syrup (2%), Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt, Natural Flavour, Rosemary Extract.
These have fast become my favourite bounce balls. A perfect blend of nuttiness and sweetness, they are a satisfying and filling snack which is perfect for my busy lifestyle. I always have one packed in my bag for a quick healthy treat
SarahMy number one
My number one go to snack. It's a treat that I don't feel guilty about.