|Per Serving (40g)||Per 100g|
– Peanuts are not nuts at all: they’re actually very sane. They’re also highly nutritious, packed with an array of vitamins and minerals: B, E and manganese to name a few.
– Pea and brown rice proteins are a winning combo that replicates the amino acid chain of whey protein.
– There's plenty of nuts but not just because we've gone nutty, they've been included for added protein power.
– What’s cooler than being cool? Being cold pressed: It maintains ingredient integrity for optimum nutrition.
– Here’s what’s missing but won’t be missed: artificial sweeteners, refined sugars and all things artificial.
We list everything: Nuts (Pecans, Cashews 10%, Peanuts 10%, Macadamias, Almonds, Coconut), Protein (Pea, Rice), Brown Rice Syrup, Grape Juice, Sesame Seeds, Rice Bran, Raisins, Quinoa, Pea Starch, Sunflower Seeds, Natural Flavours, Safflower Oil, Rice Flour, Mineral Salt (Calcium Carbonate), Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Sea Salt.