|Per Serving (49g)||Per 100g|
– Almonds are nuts with a seriously high social status - they even have their own special day dedicated to them. Definitely one for the diary, this – February 16th is National Almond Day.
– High in heart healthy unsaturated fats which help to lower the risk of heart disease, and maintain normal cholesterol. It gets our tick of approval.
– Quality whey protein adds to the creamy texture and is easily absorbed by the body. The protein content will fill you up without letting you down.
– What’s cooler than being cool? Being cold pressed: It maintains ingredient integrity for optimum nutrition.
– Here’s what’s missing but won’t be missed: artificial sweeteners, refined sugars and all things artificial.
We list everything: Almonds (29%), Brown Rice Syrup, Fruitrim® (Brown Rice Syrup, Grape Juice), Whey Protein Blend, Rice Bran, Whey Protein Crisps, (Whey Protein Blend, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Brown Rice Flour, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavours, Vegetable Gum (Guar), Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols, Sesame Seeds
SarahYou would be nuts not to like this!
One of my favourite flavours! It is sweet, dense and so filling! I love how there are chunks of almonds on the outside and throughout the whole ball!! It satisfies by nut butter cravings while adding extra protein!
The Almond~Protein Hit Bounce Balls are my all time favorite ! Dense & Chewy - loaded with delicious almond flavor - they are absolutely delicious & decadent !
these are one of my all time favourite balls I normally keep them in my bag for when I'm hungry on the go.
This is a awesome flavour love the nut coating:
GrahamWorthy of an email
Last month I ordered a tub of 40 of the almond balls and as soon as I had the first one post a work out I thought the flavour was better than I could remember which prompted me to send an email simply to point out how, to me they seemed better than I remembered and to ask if they had changed in some way. The response was that they hadn't changed so my point is that if something tastes better than you can remember how good is it. I continue to enjoy the protein balls they are a great way to replenish after a training session.
This is my favourite and I just love the taste. Thanks guys for this awesome protein hit.
MelissaFilling and tasty
These are almost as filling as the peanut ball, and as a big almond eater I love these balls. Post training these give me my tasty almonds, protein and also fill me back up when I'm starving. It's a total win for me.
Melinda LohThe first one I ever tried!
I started out with this protein ball first. It by far was better than any other supplemental whey protein product I have tried. I think it is a fabulously marketed product and wins me by being GM free and Gluten free. The nutty taste is so good!
Mariafe Artacho del SolarAmazing!!!
Everybody you have to try this amazing delicious balls! I love the almond protein hit right after gym or even just as a snack on the go.. They're amazingggg!!!!
I had my first "Bounce ball" today. I had to find out more. I tried the Almond Protein hit. Oh my my my, I want more. Will be ordering online when pay comes through. I think I am addicted.