|Per Serving (40g)||Per 100g|
– Meet kale, your new best friend with benefits (an antioxidant boosting benefit to be exact).
- Almonds are nuts with a seriously high social status - they even have their own special day dedicated to them. Definitely one for the diary, February 16th is National Almond Day.
– Pea and brown rice proteins are a winning combo that replicates the amino acid chain of whey protein.
– What’s cooler than being cool? Being cold pressed: It maintains ingredient integrity for optimum nutrition.
– Here’s what’s missing but won’t be missed: artificial sweeteners, refined sugars and all things artificial.
We list everything: Almonds (30%), Brown Rice Syrup, Protein (Pea, Rice), Grape Juice, Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Guar Gum, Pea Starch, Natural Flavours, Kale (1%), Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Sea Salt, Mineral Salt (Calcium Carbonate), Sesame Seeds.